Mixed Martial Arts:

Our Mixed Martial Arts class entails boxing, Ju-Jitsu, kickboxing and wrestling.  Our program is very safe and is meant to train a person in the art of mixed martial arts.  We have members who take this class for fun and also have members who compete in amateur MMA competitions.  This class is for teenagers to adult.

Monday:          6:00 PM - 7:00 PM

Wednesday:    6:00 PM - 6:45 PM

Saturday:  9:00 AM - 10:00 AM (mixed class)

Squared BJJ :

Coach Andy Lampson

WMA is associated with Squared BJJ of Worcester.  Coach Lampson is one of Gabriel Gonzaga's top students.  Andy's class is taught in the traditional manner with focus on self defense.

Monday and Wednesday : 6:45 PM to 8:00 PM 

​Friday : 6 PM to 7PM

Saturday 11:00 AM -12:15 PM

  ​  Aerobic Kickboxing:

    Kickboxing combined with cardio.  Workout  entails kickboxing              techniques on the bag coupled with body weight exercises.  This          program is an exercise program not intended for self-defense.

    Danielle Lincoln our teacher will provide you with a great workout.

   Tuesday:          6:00 PM - 7:00 PM

   Thursday:        6:00 PM - 7:00 PM

   Saturday          9:00 AM - 10:00 AM

Traditional Karate :

Wo Zhu Keb Ryu Kempo

Roughly translated means wrestling karate.  At WMA we teach a traditional Kenpo style with part of the training dedicated to ground fighting.   With the advent of MMA we feel that it is important to know not only how to defend yourself while standing but also how to defend yourself on the ground.  Our curriculum is divided into two parts.  Roughly 70 % is dedicated to traditional Kenpo, including forms, self defense techniques and the use of and defense of traditional weapons.  The remaining 30% is dedicated to ju-jitsu and wrestling techniques used for ground fighting.  This is a traditional class, uniforms are worn and the curriculum is taught in the traditional style.

Ages 4 -6:    Tuesday and Thursday 4:45 PM - 5:30 PM

Ages 7-13:   Monday and Wednesday 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM

Ages  Adult: Tuesday and Thursday 5:45 PM  - 6:45 PM, 

                      Saturday 9: 00 AM - 10:00 AM

Self Defense for Women:

​​This class in designed especially for women.  We have taught numerous seminars strictly for women. 

The 2 hour class is taught over one seminar and focusses on the basics of awareness, self- defense and women's safety.

The 4 hour class covers the same material as the 2 hour class, however, there is more time to focus on striking drills and self -defense drills.  This class is taught over the course of 2 seminars.

The 6 hour class is taught over three seminars.  It gives more time to practice the drills learned.  In this class we are able to review the materials more in depth and role-playing scenarios are incorporated

Call to schedule seminar